What’s inside your box?
55M ADVANCED LUTS 2.1 DELUXE for Panasonic support the following cameras: S1H. S1, S5, GH5, GH5 II, GH5s, G9 and Varicam with full V-Log and V-Log L support and include Rec709 conversions such as:
- Advanced– a very RED IPP2 Medium/Soft-like conversion with a very natural look and a great roll-off
- Film– a very ARRI Rec709-like conversion with a punchy look and great skin tones
- Main– a mixture between RED IPP2 Medium/Soft and ARRI Rec709
- Neutral– a clean, linearized Rec709 conversion with accurate color and a smooth roll-off
- Blockbuster– a look heavy in contrast, saturation and teal and orange.
- BW– a smooth Black and White look with focus on smooth skin tones.
- Cool– a dark, gritty and cool cinematic look.
- Film Portrait– similar to Film but with lower highlights and pushed skin tones.
- Film Soft– similar to film, but with a super smooth roll-off only reaching the 768 IRE ceiling.
- GTHM– a very stylized cinematic green and orange look which works great in artificial light.
- Muted– a very light look with pastel colors which works great for weddings.
- Noir– a very dark and gritty black and white look.
- Organic– a very cinematic look mimicking old Kodak film.
- Pastel– very soft and smooth skin tones with a soft color palette great for fashion and weddings.
- Summer– a quite contrasty and warm look with cool shadows.
- Warm– a subdued look with elevated oranges and yellows.
Colorspace conversions for:
- S Series BRAW to V-Gamut (corrected)
- S Series V-Log to Log C
- S Series HLG to Log C
- S Series HLG to V-Log/V-Gamut
- S Series ProRes RAW to V-Gamut (corrected)
- G Series V-Log L to Log C
- G Series V-Log L to V-Log/V-Gamut
- Varicam to Log C
Monitoring Luts for:
- S Series internally (.vlt) and BRAW externally (33pt. cube)
- G Series (.vlt)
- Varicam (.vlt)
Want to match with Blackmagic Cameras? Get your 55M Advanced Luts 2.1 package for Blackmagic cameras here!