What’s inside your box?
55M ADVANCED LUTS 2.2 DELUXE for DJI support the following drones: Mavic 2 Pro, Air 2S and Phantom 4 Pro with full D Log and D-Log M support and include Rec709 conversions such as:
- Advanced– a very RED IPP2 Medium/Soft-like conversion with a very natural look and a great roll-off
- Film– a very ARRI Rec709-like conversion with a punchy look and great skin tones
- Main– a mixture between RED IPP2 Medium/Soft and ARRI Rec709
- Neutral– a clean, linearized Rec709 conversion with accurate color and a smooth roll-off
- Blockbuster– a look heavy in contrast, saturation and teal and orange.
- BW– a smooth Black and White look with focus on smooth skin tones.
- Cool– a dark, gritty and cool cinematic look.
- Dynamite– a heavily stylized and vibrant cinematic look
- Film Portrait– similar to Film but with lower highlights and pushed skin tones.
- Film Soft– similar to film, but with a super smooth roll-off only reaching the 768 IRE ceiling.
- GTHM– a very stylized cinematic green and orange look which works great in artificial light.
- Muted– a very light look with pastel colors which works great for weddings.
- Noir– a very dark and gritty black and white look.
- Organic– a very cinematic look mimicking old Kodak film.
- Pastel– very soft and smooth skin tones with a soft color palette great for fashion and weddings.
- Summer– a quite contrasty and warm look with cool shadows.
- Warm– a subdued look with elevated oranges and yellows.
Colorspace conversions for:
- Phantom 4 Pro D Log to Log C
- Phantom 4 Pro D Log to V-Log
- Mavic 2 Pro D Log-M to Log C
- Mavic 2 Pro D Log-M to V-Log
- Air 2S D Log-M to Log C
- Air 2S D Log-M to V-Log
- Film Texture, which hides sharpening halos and makes texture more visible, available for
- S Series BRAW, no need for ProRes RAW
- BGH1 and S Series, internal
- G Series, internal
- Film Halation which recreates the subtle, red glow of old film stock
- More to come!
Want to match with Blackmagic Cameras? Get your 55M Advanced Luts 2.2 package for Blackmagic cameras here!
Want to match with Panasonic Cameras? Get your 55M Advanced Luts 2.2 package for Panasonic cameras here!